Samstag, 4. Juni 2011

REGULATIONS - Electric Guitar LP

I saw their first longplayer many times in several distros at liveshows. It seemed this record is available everywhere. I didn't know the band, didn't have any idea about the music they play and the artwork was super ugly, so I never bought the album. Some years later I found their third longplayer "To Be Me" - a really great one and since then I become a fan of the Regulations, although I never bought their debut album until now... This album, their second one (at least I think so) you can get here. Some would say 80ies influenced hardcore in the vein of Minor Threat or Blag Flag, I would say, maybe they are right but I never listen to old 80ies hardcore... there are so much actual bands you can listen to... to come to the point: I don't like Minor Threat or Blag Flag but I fucking love the Regulations!!!
8/10 points Bäppi

MySpace
Download

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen