Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

BEYOND PINK - The New Black LP

 
What should I write about the 5 girls out of Malmö? I fucking love them. Beyond Pink is one of the reasons for this fanzine. It all started out with this band, their first gig in Flensburg and the interview I made with Clara. Their first single was very rough and snotty, more in the vein of Bikini Kill, even if they don't wanna hear it... The first longplayer is really great. One of my favorite songs is on it „Walking Bajamaja“ and it's so filled with power, anger and hatred. I got totally addicted to it. After this album they released a five song single, I don't like that much. So I was very excited when I got their new record and fucking hell: These 10 songs are the best, they ever made. Everyone says it, so it must be true. Three times I had the pleasure to see them live and I would do it again and again, every time I can. Powerfull and ass kicking punkrock about the Swedish health system, jogging problems and soda... sounds strange, but that's the way it is. LP comes in colored vinyl (I got a yellow one) and lyrics sheet. They sing in Swedish and English and the Swedish ones have English linernotes. All about a perfect solution. Absolute recommendation! 10 songs released by Emancy Punx Records.
10/10 points Bäppi

MySpace
Download

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen